jueves, 17 de enero de 2013

Dolapdere big gang


Welcome 2013 !!!!!! new month, new videos, new songs, new discovers on the huge universe of internet...
This month I took my time..to post, as for some reason or another.. I delay and keep delaying, must the returning back from holidays...

So as I'm in the mood of Turkey... I found this song, quite some time back... this groups called:
Dolapdere big gang is turkish band that only makes covers of famous pop english songs..if you enter little more in the youtube you will find they make songs like: smoke on the water, rainning man etc...
If you are more traditional belly dancer, maybe won't be much usable, but for those on tribal, gothic and fusions I guess you will find this group quite interesting...




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario